A good idea would be to make at least two, one for charity and one for you. You might want to make the ones you’re keeping for yourself in coordinating fabrics. You may find a block that you love so much that you want to use it in an entire quilt.
The guidelines for the Charity BOM
- Make one or more block each month to donate to our Charity Quilt effort
- Use good quality fabric, not from big box stores. Fabric can be a solid or a print.
- Avoid batiks and Civil War type reproduction fabrics if possible.
- Use White or a low volume print for the background fabric.
- All finished blocks will be 12.5 inches.