This month's block tutorial is called the Double Pinwheel Block. Colleen showed us the blocks she made using this tutorial at last night's meeting.
The tutorial to complete these blocks can be found here:
And on this one there is a chart for how big to cut the squares if you want to make smaller blocks:
Just like the previous months, these normal rules apply:
- Make one or more block each month to donate to our Charity Quilt effort
- Use good quality fabric, not from big box stores. Fabric can be a solid or a print.
- Avoid batiks and Civil War type reproduction fabrics if possible.
- Use White or a low volume print for the background fabric.
- All finished blocks will be 12.5 inches.